Last week after the class pitched their posters to everyone we decided to stick with the design Matt uses for CU Photography events. It maintains consistency and is professional. He send Mariya the files which she then passed on to myself and I passed on to Jenni.
This was the poster he sent.
We needed an Image for the top box, and also needed everyones symposium titles to arrange a put on the poster. This didn’t happen online, we had little response. So in class today we made a decision not to leave until an image had been chosen and everyones titles had been submitted. This is what I did with the poster. Using Genea Bailey’s image that the class chose I tried to creating a brand using the logo and colours we already had. It was hard to get so much information onto one page so hopefully the font won’t be too small in print. This is only a draft copy, we are still waiting on approval and official times for the talks. Jenni Hearn is responsable for doing the scheduling, using everyones titles she creating links between them all and formed a structure for the day’s events.