I have been gathering YouTube Creative Commons licensed videos for my montage context video for a while. I decided just to start making it and see where I ended up, I don’t want to over complicate it or put too much thought into it as it might end up being too time consuming and distract from my prints in the end. From the clips I have found this is my first draft.
After creative block I took a few hours away to come back to the video with a clear head. This is my second edit, I sourced more videos and think it works better, it still isn’t 100% there though. I will get feedback in class tomorrow and hopefully finish it then.