My aim for today was to finish all the costumes. I started with the kimono, it took 5 attempts to make but eventually I go there. I then had to make it again so that I could paint the fabric before sewing.
I started with the top half of the kimono, then added the skirt later on.
I then moved on to painting, I decided the garment is too small to paint te flower pattern so I focussed on painting the black trim using fabric paint.
After adding lace trimming and around 6 hours the kimono was complete. I then moved onto my second painting job, the cola logo on the red dress. I did a practice go before I did the real thing.